TERMS OF SERVICE for Texas Title Loans
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this Site and all applications, forms, software and services (collectively, “Services”) available on this Site, except to the extent such Services are the subject of a separate agreement.
In these Terms and Conditions, the words “You” and “Your” mean you, the individual(s) identified on the online request to introduce. The words “We,” “Us,” and “Our” refer to TexasFastCash.net (“Website”) along with our affiliates, with whom we have contracted to facilitate Your request for a loan and/or other products or services (“Request”).
By checking the “I Agree” box and hitting “Enter”, You certify and swear that everything You have stated in this Request, and on any additional documents You may be required to submit with this Request, are true and correct. By submitting this form Request, You are requesting an introduction to a lender in Your general area.
You understand that We will retain all Requests, whether or not it is approved.
By providing a telephone number for a land line, cellphone or other wireless device, now or in the future, You also hereby expressly consent to receiving communications at that number, including but not limited to, live calls, emails, text messages and other such communications, from Us or our authorized vendors concerning the Request or other products or services offered by Us or third parties.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO LEND. We are a service provider acting to arrange introductions of interested lenders and potential borrowers.
Only persons who are over the age of majority in their respective state and who can form legally binding agreements may use this Site.
WE SHALL NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELAY, DEFECT IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF THE WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SMS Disclosures and Terms
If you opt-in to receive any text messages in connection with your transaction with Us, You are providing consent to use personal information to provide the services You have requested, including those that
display customized content and advertising. Your provider’s standard messaging rates apply to our SMS
(Short Message Service) messages.
This Short Message Service (“SMS”) Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to each Request you have submitted with Us for which you have elected to receive SMS messages.
1. As used in this Disclosure, “SMS Notifications” means any SMS (text message) communication from Us to you pertaining to your Request, including, but not limited to, Request information, promotions, due date reminders, coupons and other marketing material.
2. How to UNSUBSCRIBE. You may withdraw Your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by texting STOP to the message you receive. You may also withdraw Your consent by emailing Us at Info@TexasFastCash.net. At Our option, We may treat Your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of Your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of Your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Statement Notifications will be effective only after We have a reasonable period of time to process Your withdrawal.
3. For HELP on Services. To request additional information, text HELP to the message You receive or contact us thorough email at: Info@TexasFastCash.net
4. How to Update Your Records. It is Your responsibility to provide Us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update Your mobile number through email: Info@TexasFastCash.net.
5. Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive SMS Statement Notifications that We make available to You, you must have:
• an SMS-capable mobile phone;
• an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider that offers SMS services;
• sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone
6. Communications in Writing. All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format shall be considered “in writing” to the extent allowed by law.
7. Charges. There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but You are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging, imposed by Your communications service provider. Consult Your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on Your phone bill.
8. Important Terms. Additionally, you agree that we may send any SMS Statement Notifications through Your communication service provider in order to deliver them to You. You agree to provide a valid mobile phone number for these services. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from Your provision of a mobile phone number that is not Your own or Your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement. SMS Statement Notifications are provided for Your convenience only. We will not be liable for losses or damages arising from any delay in delivery or disclosure of account information to third parties by Your communication service provider. We may modify or terminate Our text messaging services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate text messaging with or without notice, without liability to You, any other user or a third party.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
9. Violations of Terms. We reserve the right to seek all remedies at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access to this Site from a specific IP address. If You violate these Terms, We may terminate and/or suspend your access to this Site without notice. We prefer to advise You of Your inappropriate behavior and to recommend any necessary corrective action. However, certain violations of these Terms, as determined by Us, may result in immediate termination of your access to this Site. If We terminate Your access to the Site, We may delete Your user profile but will not be obligated to delete any Request that You have provided in connection with the Site. We have the right to terminate any password-restricted account for any reason.
11. Content. The contents of this Site, including its “look and feel” (e.g. text, graphics, logos, images, and button icons), HTML code, editorial content, notices, software and other materials (collectively, the “Content”) is protected by United States patent, trademark and other laws. The Content belongs to Us or to other parties as indicated. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works from or use any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes without Our express written permission. You may print or download a copy of the Content for Your personal use as long as you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Us and Our licensors. Certain information and other content that are not Submissions may be provided by third party licensors and suppliers to this site (“Third Party Content”). The Third Party Content is, in each case, the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of the creator/licensor. You agree to only display the Third Party Content on Your personal computer solely for Your personal use. You acknowledge and agree that You have no right to download, cache, reproduce, modify, display (except as set forth in this paragraph), edit, alter or enhance any of the Third Party Content in any manner unless You have permission from the owner of the Third Party Content. THIS SITE DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON¬INFRINGEMENT.
12. Linked Sites. The Site may include links to third party websites and resources from time to time. The inclusion of any such link is provided solely as a convenience to You, and We make no representations or warranties regarding any such linked site or any content or services provided at such linked site. You may not create a link to any page of this website without Our prior written consent. If You do create a link to a page of this website You do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to Your use of this website by linking to it. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites, are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage Our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site Yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information. Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United States, or in relation to postings from the United States. All advertising is intended solely for the United States market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. THIS SITE DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS, MATERIALS, SUBMISSIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
15. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER REGARDING (I) THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF THE SITE OR LINKS TO OTHER OUTSIDE WEB SITES, AND WE EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS OR WHICH IS OR MAY BE PROVIDED BY ANY AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING IN RELATION TO ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE COMPANY’S LITERATURE; OR (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, AVAILABILITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE. WE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR¬FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of Your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
16. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Us and Our Company and its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates from all claims and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or related to your access or use of the Site or the Products or Services offered through the Site, Your inability to access or use this Site or the Services offered through the Site, or use by a person accessing the Site using your name and password.
17. Governing Law. We control and operate this Site from Our headquarters in the State of Illinois, in the United States of America and the Requests, Materials and/or Third Party Content may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If You use this Site outside such location, You are responsible for following applicable local laws.
Illinois law and controlling U.S. federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms. Any disputes relating to these Terms or this Site will be heard in the courts located in the Third District in Cook County, Illinois. If any of these Terms is found to be inconsistent with applicable law, then such term shall be interpreted to reflect the intentions of the parties, and no other terms will be modified. These Terms are the entire agreement between You and Us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements between You and Us about this Site. The proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, representations made by You, indemnities, limitations of liability and general provisions shall survive any termination of these Terms.
18. Survivability. To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, and these Terms and Conditions, as modified, will remain in full force and effect. This is the entire agreement between You and Us relating to the subject matter herein.
20. Copyrights. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to Our
Company’s services and the full content of this website.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of Our Company in the United States and other countries. The brand names and specific services of Our Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
21. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of Our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all commercially reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
22. Waiver. Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
23. UNAUTHORIZED ACTIVITIES. CAR TITLE LOAN LAWS CHANGE ALL THE TIME. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW CAR TITLE LOANS. BE ADVISED THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL USE AND DOES NOT CONFORM WITH EACH STATE RULES AND REGULATIONS. WE ADVISE SEEKING CLARIFICATION WITH THE UNDERWRITER OR LENDER TO MAKE SURE YOU GET CORRECT INFORMATION REGARDING THE LAW AND RULES IN YOUR STATE.
Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a Request indicates Your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice(s) and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© TexasFastCash.net. 2015. All Rights Reserved